Saturday, January 10, 2009

Cutting Casters

Today I paid a visit to Chris. We used his band saw and cut my casters down so that they will be ready to install once I have my center foot plates.

First I taped the space over the bearings. It kept them clean and kept the wheel locked in place so that it didn't get in the way.

Once they were marked with a straight edge and sharpie it was time to get to work.































When I finished that, we talked about electronics and the wiring that I will soon be doing.

Thanks to some Christmas gifts from my in-laws I was able to get my NPC motors ordered and my Robteq Speed Controller.

My list of things to do before WonderCon is getting much shorter. I'm almost done mounting the Logic Surrounds and PSI's on my dome plates. I have a few items left to paint and then I have the feet and electronics to conquer.

I think I'm going to make it on time!

No comments: